Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm Turning 30 Soon.

Hello Blog,

My birthday is just around the corner and I will soon be 30 (gasp). Where did  all the time go? One thing is certain that I need to focus more time on memory keeping for our family. I can remember when I was a kid my mom had a full time job and was raising 2 kids by herself and had a drawer in her desk that was full of pictures. She didn't have the time to put them in albums and preserve them but I always loved searching through all the pictures and finding the ones that would eventually shape my memory of my childhood. Pictures can be that powerful. So as a father of 3 myself, my journey has started and my kids already have memories forming in there minds as I did and I want to preserve as many memories as I can. Creating a scrapbook has giving me that tool to do just that.

1 comment: