Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks mothers for all that you do. 

Here is my to do list for today.

1. Let you sleep in.

2. Make breakfast for the kids while you enjoy your coffee.

3. Put Band-aids on scratches and kiss boo-boos.

4. Clean the house top to bottom while you watch your favorite shows on TV. You know the one you record but never find the time to watch.

5. Give Marion a full body massage and I promise I will do your feet. LOL

6. Tell you how much I love you and that you are the worlds best mother to my kids and when I am a baby myself as well.

7. Make dinner and dessert and you can go to bed whenever you wish I will tuck the kids in tonight. 

I love you Marion.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's some list!! Okay, the truth.... did you get through the whole list?? Even if you got to do only a couple... that's is still awesome! I hope Marion enjoyed her special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Garrett will u give my b/f a good lesson in appreciating your woman for me : )))
    I WISH I could ever get so much appreciation! I love this blog and seeing Garrett's input it awesom! So glad you guys did this. Marion you are a truely blessed woman. = ))

    ReplyDelete